Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?

Don't you just hate waiting for something?  I, personally, am a lot about instant gratification....so the fact that they have been showing me black friday preview ads for weeks now but telling me i can't have the stuff is just crazy making.

So why am I telling you this?  I am telling you this because unlike the others, I will not make you wait.  I am actually cooking the big meal on Saturday, so I would prefer to have all my orders current as of Friday....

So the black friday sale is all about free......free stuff and, for some, free shipping.   

Don't like free stuff?  Check back over the weekend for Cyber Monday deals.

Buy any set of Jenni Bowlin foam stamps - Get a complete set of foam alphabet stamps from Pebbles free

Buy any set of 7gypsies printed paper tape or gaffer tape - Get a roll of 7gypsies plain paper tape free

Buy one studio G paper/embellishment kit for $4.00 - Get another paper/embellishment kit free.

Buy any item from the new Tropical Travelogue collection by Graphic45 - Get a 10 sheet set of paper from the Graphic45 Domestic Goddess collection free

Buy any misting product from Tattered Angels, Studio Calico or October Afternoon - Get a 1 ounce bottle of Shimmerz mist free.

Buy a set of October Afternoon Boarding Pass paper - get a matching set of buttons or rubons free.

Buy any 7gypsies 12x12 or 8x8 paper pack and get an 8x8 paper pack free.

Buy any Basic Grey product - get a set of Basic Grey embellishments free

Buy any Sizzix product - get a free pack of 24 sheets of 6x6 patterned paper - cut down from 12x12 - papers are from basic grey, 7gypsies, cosmo cricket, etc

For every three ribbon items you buy - get a free ribbon item

Buy any Tim Holtz product and get 50 #8 manilla shipping tags free

Buy any Kaisercraft dimensional wood ornament and get one free

Buy any three stickles and get one free

Buy any Melissa Frances album or kit and get a set of pearl brads free

And yes, you can get all of these free gifts with the purchases stated....you could really get a lot of free stuff.

All free products are my choice from stock.  

And, for a bonus, spend $50 and get free U.S. shipping - half off Canadian shipping.

You MUST MUST MUST put GIVEMEFREESTUFF in the comments section of your order.  If you qualify for free/reduced shipping, your shipping charges will be refunded into your Paypal account when the label is printed.

These deals are available now and continue through Sunday Night at Midnight when the Cyber Monday deals are announced.  

So what are you waiting for?   Shoppppppppppp   


Happy Thanksgiving






1 comment:

Betsy G. said...

Wow Sue! What a fantastic offer! I will have to stop by your shop and see if I need anything more :) I shopped last week and found the October Afternoon's Holiday Style collection, I could not find it anywhere else but I found it here! I can't wait to receive it:)

~Betsy
xo