Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Guest Designer - Jessica Danger

I am pleased and excited to share the work of a fabulous metal and jewelry artist...Jessica Danger.

Here how Jessica describes her inspiration:

My name is Jessica Danger and I live in South Orange County California (I am NOT a "Real" Housewife). I create jewelry in my "free" time, which is really not free at all. Mostly, its me shushing my kids while trying to assemble a lobster clasp. 

All of the designs in my shop are handmade by me and each has their own quirks and eccentricities. I love using found objects to create something new and unique.

Thanks for looking around! If you have any questions or special requests, please let me know.

Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6e6ol92

Follow me on Twitter- JDangerDesigns 



For the first three posts, Jessica will cover working with Vintaj brass and the etching/embossing products from Sizzix....starting with basics through coloring and altering the metal through completing a necklace with the pieces made.  There will be two more posts after that, but the contents are a surprise.


In this first video - learn how to use a Sizzix Big Kick/Big Shot Machine (the Vintaj machine is used for the video) along with Vitaj etch/emboss plates to work with Vintaj metal.




You can see a great collection of Jessica's completed jewelry designs on her etsy site at:


Check back tomorrow for the premier of our new Wednesday feature - CARDio Therapy where we will be showing a different card every week for your pleasure and inspiration.  








3 comments:

J.L. Danger said...

How very exciting!

Emily @ Anna Delores said...

Awesome! Love this! :)

Sara said...

Can't wait to see what you show us!