Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

December Dailies

So I think I am the last person on the planet to get this on my schedule of things to do....am I?  It seems that everyone is getting their books prepped this month so that come December 1st they are ready to scrap and photograph daily for an album.  Are you in?

If you are doing one of these projects, email me at sue.stoughton@gmail.com with the Subject DECEMBER DAILY and I will add you to the list.  The list will then get invited to a weekly chat on tinychat (instructions and specifics will be mailed to interested people in advance) to keep us all informed, inspired and working.  We'll have an email list so we can share progress, ideas and more.

I'm gonna go start my book right now....well maybe later today.....but for sure this week.






No comments: