Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

HI HO....HI HO....IT'S BACK TO WORK WE GO

So that we can go shopping, right?  I have already started the two for them and one for me cycle that seems to work so well for me this time of year......coldwater creek (40% off and free shipping) for them and crocs (25% off and free shipping over $60) for me.....so love this time of year..

So....I have stuff on sale today.  I have 16 items listed that are specially priced.  Here is a sample:

Tim Holtz Grunge Blocks originally $11 now $6
Amy Tangerine Paper - 32 sheets originally $25.60 now $12.00
Thickers - selected varieties - now $2
Select Basic Grey Collections packs - originally $21 now $7

The thing is that many of these are the LAST ONE.  They are the first listings that you will see on the page and they all have LAST ONE in the item title at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com

So here's my promise....for every one that sells out, I will list something similar at similar savings.  I have them all lined up and ready to go.....I will also be adding an item for every order received today...so you can see that there can be lots and lots of items showing up today at incredible prices.

You will want to check back often.

You will want to fill your cart many times....if you place more than one order today, note for me in the comments section that it is a second or third or fourth order and I will refund the shipping costs down to actual on the combined orders......how easy is that?

Also have the Farmhouse collection from October Afternoon in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks so much for all your business and good wishes at Thanksgiving....hope you all had a great one....now get back to work.....or shopping...whichever is better for you.


No comments: