Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CARDeo Therapy - Pumpkin Card

Today's card is from my very special cupcake Jessie Mae Ross...It is a fabulous Thanksgiving card.  Jessie does the most amazing things with the most unusual set of materials.....I'll have to get her to do my favorite butterfly embellishment for a future posting.


Here is the pic of this week's card: 





and here are the directions:

Die cut (sizzix-Tim Holtz) pumpkin with your orange cardstock folded and so that the top edge is inside the die, so it makes a card. 
You need to cut a just the stem part stem from brown cardstock and cut the bottom as shown. 
Chalk the creases of the pumkin
Stamp the top with leaves in brown, (I used the one from SU-French Foliage) 
Add the Thanksgiving saying (I used SU-Day of Gratitude).
Die cut (sizzix-Tim Holtz, tattered leaves) a leaf from a pop can or flashing metal
Dry emboss the leaf in a folder so it has texture
Scuff  the leaf with versamark, and emboss with orange powder then dark green.
Attach at the top of the card with glue dot and add a fork bow.

Simple and yet so cute....I think these would also make excellent place cards for your holiday table....don't you?

Thanks to Jessie for the card.....I think I am gonna love Wednesday's from now on....




2 comments:

Card Lady said...

Love the card Jessie!! You inspire me!

khushifairy said...

there needs a little bit of shading at bottom, and also the bow with silver color will look better.
valentine gifts pakistan