Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

Did you miss me?



I've been gone for days. Not in a car, but prepping stuff for the weekend at Wishfest. This was a truly fabulous weekend. 8 classes, two crops. The best part - except for the pictures, 4 of the projects are actually DONE. How cool is that. For thumbnails of the projects go to http://www.mydaughterswish.typepad.com/wishfest/project-preveiws.html. I'm showing a picture of the cover of one of the unfinished project. Basic Grey - how cute is this? The instructors were unbelievable, the classes were small and the company fantastic. So what's not to love.

I came home to 3 live mammals (the same number as when I left). The house did not burn down, neither Chris or the dags starved to death and they seemed happy to have me back.

As much fun as I had and as many fabulous people as I met, I still all of my Chicago buds. Was good without you all but was different without you all. You would have loved these projects. I'll be taking pics and posting the finished stuff and I have printed instructions for most.

No comments: