Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A good scrapping goddess day

We went to lunch yesterday, my husband and I. Jupiter in downtown Berkeley. Very excellent pizza. After lunch he dropped me at Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

I thought I knew product, but there were things there that I had never seen. What a phenomenal place. And the girls working there were so friendly. Truly may have to be my new scrapbook home. Not to mention they have a mascot. Wilbur the lab. He hangs out, guards us all, and occasionally barks for water. Very Very cool place.

Not only that, I spoke with the owner about teaching some classes. I am putting together a spec for her for a Christmas memory book using the Cosmo Cricket Be Good line. She and I will get together when I get back from Paris.

As if all that wasn't enough, Rusty Pickle wants me to work Scrapbook Expo for them in Sacramento. I guess those dozens of e-mails I sent out paid off. No details yet on what I'll be doing, but who cares. IT'S RUSTY PICKLE!

Good day for scrapbooking......

Tomorrow - the story of Bernie.

No comments: