Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The reaction

As expected, Kandy was convinced that the emperor had stolen my soul and led me to the dark side. We compromised by calling it my web page instead of referring to it as the B word.

I found a scrapbook store in Paris - Le Temple du Scrap just 2 blocks from the hotel (Nods to the better half for hotel selection). They are offering classes the week that we are there and a very nice instructor named Emma assured me that my lack of French language would be welcome in the class so....

I'm taking a class called Travel Flag book. Their classes go from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour for lunch. HOW CIVILIZED! Pic of the book available at http://scraptothemax.canalblog.com/archives/mini_albums/index.html.

Pics are small 2x3 and the album is 6x8. I'm doing our weekend in the French countryside from earlier this year. How cool is that!

No comments: