Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Who Doesn't Love a Good Cupcake

I know - you don't hear from me for a while and now twice in one day, but I have to share.

If you are not familiar with the fabulous Carol Wingert, then let me introduce you to her via her blog.  I have been taking classes, both in person and via kits from Carol for over three years now and I love love love her stuff.  Not only do I love the finished product, but I love love love her instructions.  They are clear, concise and have helpful photos.

Carol now offers kit instructions - just the instructions - for projects on her site - all for a limited time. This week you have the opportunity to purchase instructions for the cutest decor cupcake you have ever seen.  Lots of wonderful goodness here.

http://carolwingert.typepad.com/creatologie/2010/11/new-workshop-to-go-creatologie-cupcakes.html

Join the mailing list for updates.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

No comments: