Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Feeling in the Pink Today

In my never ending (well, that may be a bit much but I'm feeling dramatic today) quest to bring you the best - today I bring you a fabulous blog with visually stunning photographs and great vintage paper to copy and download for your personal use - kinda like sharing good things with friends.


Take a peek at

http://littlepinkstudio.typepad.com/little_pink_studio/2010/11/pretty-old-things-1.html


Get your coffee or tea, sit back and just stroll through the visuals....immerse yourself in the vintageness of it all.  Leave the husband and kids and dogs and cats and laundry and cleaning and ..........you get what I mean.....all behind while you take a visual vacation.  You won't be disappointed.

5000 sale postponed.  Trust me, you want me to get all this stuff listed.  I got new German Scrap listed yesterday but more to come.....

No comments: