Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Soap and Art - The Perfect Combination



You know that I want to help all of you with your holiday shopping and I am enough of a realist to know that not all of your Christmas shopping needs can be found in my shop.  Sad, I know, but true.  I do, however, still feel that I am able to help.

May I recommend the following:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ljctree?ref=top_trail

There is soap with fabulous blends and wrappings, there is jewelry - check out the fabulous earrings - the taxi or hobo necklace.....a little something for everyone on your gift list.  And don't forget to look at the pricing....absolutely fabulous.

She has great customer service, excellent product and prices that let you shop in comfort.

Stop by and see what you've been missing..

No comments: