Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

OCTOBER AFTERNOON SIDEWALKS - SHIPPING SOON

I just spoke to the fine folks at October Afternoon and they said that the Sidewalks line is shipping soon....possibly even this week.  12x12 paper will be available in sets of 1 or 2 of each style sheet...whichever you prefer but you must buy the set

Several of you have requested to be notified when the products are on their way .......so this is the notice that they are coming soon.

Want to reserve your favorite items from this line and get them shipped as soon as they arrive?

Go to http://www.octoberafternoon.com/line.php?line=SW

to see the entire line.

Send me an email at sue.stoughton@gmail.com with a list of the items you want.

Your email will reserve those products for you.  I will notify you when it arrives and send you a paypal invoice. 

Everything you see on the site is available except the rubber charms.

Happy shopping and let me know what I can put aside for you.



No comments: