Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

7gypsies Artist Advent Kit - Limited Edition

and available....according to the 7gypsies blog (which I am mentioned on....YIPEEEEEE) at my Etsy Store

These are very limited edition....I'm only getting 12.... and I would suggest that you stop by and pick one up....they are fabulous..you get so much stuff..and this project will be a focal point of your holiday decor for years to come.




the entire 7gypsies creative team and staff have 
designed this season's MUST HAVE kit!

Starting October 10, the Gypsy Journal blog will 
be taken over by our creative team and they're 
inviting YOU to create with them. 
 purchase your kit NOW before the fun begins!
There are only a limited number of kits available

learn new techniques and unique ideas from each of
the 7gypsies designers and staff as you complete
each section of your vintage mini clip receipt holder.

Only 12 - that's all they would let me get....so let me know if I can pack one up for you.

No comments: