Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Clearance Sale

OK, so I have been busy marking down prices.......you don't want to miss this sale.  I have over 85 items priced to clear.  I will be adding more over the weekend but put what you want in the cart now and checkout.  If you find more later in the weekend, just put a note in the comments and I'll combine your shipments and refund you the excess shipping.  Some notable sale items:

All Wendy Vecchi Art Parts and Stamp Sets - 50% off
7gypsies Clear Acrylic Stamp Sets - Selected Styles - $2.00 - Originally $14.95
Tim Holtz - Selected Products - 50% Off
Studio G Paper Collections (8 sheets paper/alpha stickers/chipboard stickers/epoxy brads) $3.00

And on.....and on......and on.....

I don't run a sale like this often, so you will want to check this out.




www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com     in the top search box on the screen - type in clearance - and you will get the listing of all the clearance items.

happy shopping and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

No comments: