Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Melissa Frances - Don't Miss This Product




Good morning -

I am so excited this morning I could just........ well, you get the idea.

Back in August of last year, I placed an order with one of my favorite scrapbook companies, Melissa Frances. You should take a minute sometime and visit the blog at www.melissafrances.typepad.com Lots of good inspiration there.

Anyway, I got my shipment, listed the Bingo Books on etsy and they were sold out in under 24 hours. Truly amazing. So I placed another order and they are finally here. Just amazing product came in two boxes yesterday.

I love Melissa Frances product, very shabby chic and always excellent quality. I am listing many fine things from Melissa Frances on the etsy site at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com today. Especially cute is the new Postcard Album - heavy chipboard pages printed like the front and back of a postcard. Very very cute. Also very cute are the chandelier dangles (moon shaped are shown). They are excellent quality plastic (because of the weight) and are about the size of a quarter and, best yet, are $1.50 for 4. Can't beat that with a stick......

Don't miss out on this fabulous product. You never know how long it may take to get them in again.

I leave you with pictures of the pages of the postcard album and my wishes for a great weekend for everyone.

No comments: