Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Since It's Raining Today - Let's Go Shopping!

I'm from the ANY EXCUSE TO GO SHOPPING school of thought. I love to shop, especially when things are on sale.

So in honor of the fact that the dogs will be in the house all day whining to go out and will all come in with wet paws and in honor of the fact that my beautiful flowers are getting a much needed drink and in honor of the fact that it is Tuesday, I offer you, my fabulous blog followers,
10% OFF EVERYTHING (on orders over $20) at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com

All day today, I will refund 10% of your purchases (does not include shipping charges) when I process your order. And there are some fabulous things...

New 7gypsies
New Melissa Frances
New Sassafras Lass

Don't miss out. Put the word BLOG in your comments at checkout and take advantage of this event.

Tell your friends, have them sign up as blog followers...share the happiness.

No comments: