Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Holiday Weekend - What Are You Doing?



It looks like the weather may cooperate - the kick off to the summer season is here. Weren't we just talking about snow?

It's time to get the white shoes and white pants out of storage and find all the tools for the grill. So what's everyone doing this weekend? Beach? Party? Yard Work? Love to look forward to long weekends. So many possibilities.

So, a couple of pieces of news. You need to take a peek at this:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4bf5413a574b8eef2e9f4ea8/macgyver


Etsy treasuries are collections of things that people think are cool. I think my clips fit perfectly into that collection, don't you?

So that inspired me to create a treasury of some of my favorite paper things. You can see my favorites here:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=99799

Do you have favorite paper things? What are your favorite paper things?

So there is that and then there is this. I would like to start posting 'our' projects. Things we have done - things we are proud of - things we think are great. What do you think? Anyone interested? I'll start. I did this layout because I thought the papers and ribbons were perfect for the picture. What do you think?

Send me your favorite projects. Would love to share them with the group.

That's all for now. Whatever you are doing, have a great weekend.

No comments: