Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

2000 Sales = 1 Great Sale

Good morning -

Happy After-Tax day. I have to tell you......being done with the IRS for another 12 months brings a certain serenity. Now for the tough part - waiting for the REFUND!

So, I need to apologize for not having this sale sooner, but I promised my husband (who is a very fabulous and patient man) that I would not get all caught up in the sale until the taxes were done. Ok, so enough of that. I want to thank you all for helping me to reach 2000 sales. You guys are the best!

I have 25 (was going to stop at 20, but why) things that I have put on sale at incredible pricing. You will have to look through the listings, they are not all right at the top but here is a sampling of what to expect -

  • Graphic45 Domestic Goddess Paper Kits - 14 6x6 papers, complete sets of tags and alphabets and more $2.50 - why the tags and alphas alone are more than that.
  • Jenni Bowlin Butterflies in 5 colors - Just released - On sale for $2.75
  • 7gypsies vacation books - excellent chipboard books - $1.50
  • 7gypsies wax and seal sets - two styles - $1.50
  • Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Buttons - two styles - $2.00
  • Cosmo Cricket Everafter Papercrafting Kit - $7.50
  • Clear Scraps Heart Shaped Acrylic Album - $2.50
  • 7gypsies clear Calais stamp set - $3.50
  • Smooch inks - Buy a Smooch - get three yards of ribbon free
  • Chatterbox Ribbon Sets - 6 colors/styles - $3.00
  • Chatterbox Velvet embossed albums - $3.00
  • 7gypsies gaffer tape - several styles of three roll packs - $3.00
I am adding more as we speak. Have a long list of things to offer. Shop with confidence that your shipping will be adjusted to actual and if you create more than one order, I will combine them to get you the best shipping.

Questions? Let me know.

Happy shopping and thanks for being the best customers a girl could ask for.

No comments: