Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Sale with come out - tomorrow



You know that song from Annie - The Sun Will Come Out ----- so here at this fabulous place, it's all about the sale. I promised my husband I would not run the special sale until I finished the taxes and now that is done. Because I have the most wonderful customers anywhere, I am thanking them for helping me to reach 2000 sales with - what else - a sale.

There will be new things, and old friends and surprises.....there will be 20 different specially priced offerings. Some of them are hiding on the site now and will have their prices changed before tomorrow's start of the sale, and some of them are ready to list, but all will be fabulous.

Teasing now:

Graphic 45 paper packs including tags.....
Chatterbox albums - velvet embossed covers.....
Jenni Bowlin Butterflies.........special pricing
Free with purchase items........
7gypsies paper tape.....special pricing

You are not going to believe what will be there. And it will all be there starting tomorrow....

In the mean time, check out the new Distrezz It tool from Donna Salazar and Ruler Ribbon from Tim Holtz, new and just listed today. www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com

Happy peeking. It is 80 here today, so beautiful, I leave you with a vintage picture of a Chicago landmark and a picture of our foster dog Brandy. She is available for adoption from the National Brittany Rescue and Adoption Network.

See you tomorrow....

No comments: