Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

And The Winner Is.........



n8tvtexan who said...

oohhhhh I would LOVE to get my hands on one of those!!! As far as what else you should sell....hhhhmmmmm thats a tough one.Maybe more Glimmer Mists or maybe Bombshell Stamps.

I so appreciate all who posted and said so many sweet and thoughtful things about my stuff.

Congratulations, Michelle. Send my your address and I will send you your prize.

So, I have now topped 2000 sales....Planning an excellent sale........20 deals too excellent to pass up. What are you hoping I put on sale?

Watch this space and read your email to see the sale announcement.....You never know when I will be ready.

I leave you with spring images...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, I'm up for anything on sale, "cheap" is my legal middle name on my birth certificate. That being said, anything to do with Tim or Ranger is right up my alley. Can't wait!

patricia smith said...

Congratulations, Michelle! I know you will enjoy your gift from Sue.

Sue, I love your work, and would love to see even more of it.
Hugs, Pat S