Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

Now that I have your attention, I am proud and happy to announce that I have over 45 items with special pricing in honor of my 3000th sale.

The list includes two different Tim Holtz alterations dies, one set of Tim Holtz texture fades, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Dream Street Papers Rubons, 7gypsies Round board books and rubons, Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride 6x6 paper pads, 6x6 paper collections and so very very very much more.

Don't be shy, go ahead and shop. Quantities on some of these beauties are very limited (some of them are actually the last one or two around) and new sale items will be added as this first group sells out.

Shop early and shop often. If you are on the site at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com and go to the top of the screen, you can type in 3000 sale to see all of the items listed out for you.

As always, shipping will be adjusted to actual when I ship and any overpaid shipping will be refunded through paypal.

As blog followers, you have most of the day today before I let my mailing list of 350 people know of the sale.

Thank you all so much for your support in my first 16 months of selling. Literally, could not have done it without you.

No comments: