Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

And So It Begins

Ok, so it was a bigger shipping day than I thought it would be plus Linda came over to do her Basic Grey layouts for June (we missed Betty, don't know where she was) so I am a little bit farther behind on setting up items for the sale, but I do have the first few done. So because you are my blog followers and, therefore, among my favorites, I am giving you first pick of some very limited quantity things. There is a Tim Holtz Alterations Die (movie tickets), Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Buttons, Chipboard Alphabets, Making Memories Ribbon and so much more now and to come.

Go ahead and start shopping. Put the stuff in your cart and check out. I'll take all your orders over the next few days and combine them and combine the shipping. As always, excess shipping will be refunded.

Want to find the items fast? They are all tagged with 3000 sale so key that in once you are on the shop page at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com and they will show up for you.

Check back often over the next couple of days. There will be at least 30 items on deep discount sale so don't miss out.

Let me know if you have questions and, as always, thanks for being the greatest customers on the planet and for reading all the way to the bottom.

No comments: