Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Star Light Star Bright -----


Wishes are excellent things, aren't they. Like a little daydream in a tiny little box. You tuck an idea away and hope that when you open it again, it will be transformed into a reality. Pretty good way to spend a minute and not just the time right before you blow out your birthday candles. Just like Jiminy Cricket said in Pinocchio - When you wish upon a star....makes no difference who you are.....

In the spirit of wishes, I am asking you to start a wishlist with me. I would like you to wish along with me for good things. I would like you to post wishes for your families, for your friends, for strangers and for anything else that you feel is worthy. I think that if you share your wishes with others, they are more likely to come true. I know that some of you have friends who need our good wishes and pets that need our good wishes and projects that need our good wishes and so many other things. Won't you share your wishes with the rest of us?

I'll start. I wish for good weather on Sunday along a line from Chicago to Raleigh NC. Our foster dog Sadie has been with us too too long trying to get to her forever family in North Carolina. I wish that the weather is clear and the pilots who volunteer to fly rescue dogs are able to make the trip with her. Next wish?

The best wishes are those that are for others but it's also OK to wish for things for ourselves. If you ever see any scrapbook or papercrafting product that you would like to find, let me know and I'll see what I can do to make your wish come true.

The wishlist for scrapbook stuff is interesting, but I would really really love to hear your wishes. Anyone?

Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom.

Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy wishes for:


I wish for strength to support my cousin especially in the coming week. Her husband is very ill and needs surgery. The prognosis for him to be on this earth with us much longer is not good.

Anonymous said...

Things at my regular job as well as my side job have been a bit disheartening lately. So, I wish that I can find the satisfaction I used to get with those jobs.