Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sometimes You Just Gotta Say Goodbye


No, I'm not leaving or quitting or anything. Some of my favorite products are.

Like relatives who you love but who overstay their welcome, it is time for me to clear out some product to make way for new stuff.

I have listed some items for Clearance on the etsy site www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com

Look at the sections on the right, click on clearance and they will all be listed for you. Some of them are one of a kind and when gone, will truly be gone. Some have a few available so if you want more than one (and who wouldn't at these prices) drop me an email and I'll let you know.

While you're there, check out the new Victorian Scrap (some are perfect for spring and Valentine's day) and also some of the Jenni Bowlin that got added recently.

I'm tellin' ya, you have to a least take a peek.

I leave you with the first of many Valentine images. Enjoy!

No comments: