Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday Sale - 7gypsies

I can finish my shopping.....I can finish my shopping..........I can finish my shopping.......I can keep from going crazy.......I can keep from going crazy..........I can make it to December 25th ........ I can make it to December 25th........

Sound familiar? Sounds like me. Sounds like me desperately trying to enjoy the holidays around me without going crazy.

Shopping should be simple. No matter whether shopping for you or for friends and family, we all need a little shopping love.

Love from me to you today only. 10% off 7gypsies product at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com Simple.....elegant....fun.

Limited to product purchased and paid for today. Quantities are limited, so shop early. Pay for your order as shown and I will refund the 10% tomorrow.

No matter what else you do today..take a minute to enjoy the holidays. They'll be over before you know it......

No comments: