Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jenni Bowlin Holiday Inspiration



I so love the comments that I get about the blog and about the etsy shop. I'm so glad that you enjoy my ramblings and favorite things. If you ever find something that you think is interesting, whether it's a website, product, idea or thought please feel free to send it along and I will share it with the others.

This morning I got an email from the fine folks at Jenni Bowlin. Most of the message was about retail stuff but they did have a link to their inspiration blog which I had not visited for a while. CUTE CUTE CUTE stuff. They're putting chipboard buttons on everything - including mini holiday trees. If you have a minute, stop by and take a peek. Truly fun stuff. http://www.jennibowlinstudioinspiration.blogspot.com/

We are getting snow here again today. A little rain mixed in, but still very snowy. The picture is of my vintage silver tree. We're putting it up today, complete with moving color wheel. I think the neighbors are horrified, but we love it.

1 comment:

Uniquely Ella said...

Thanks for the tip. Can you post some pics of your yard with snow. Its HOT in Miami today. I give anything for cool weather now. How lucky are you!