Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like ........Winter



Ok, so here's the thing. There is something fascinating about the first snow of the year. Kinda makes you glad you live someplace where there is snow. You see the snow on the trees and you fantasize that this is the winter where the snow will always just cover the lawn and never get gross or dirty, the cardinals in the neighborhood will always land on snow covered branches in a picture postcard perfect kinda way, and the dogs will do their outside business in an obscure corner of the yard where it does not interfere with my view out the window........it was a great couple of hours of those thoughts this morning.

I hope that you are all remaining reasonably calm through the madness that the holidays seem to be. I had a lovely email from Bernita (thanks Bernita!) last week about my blog and who she thought I was before she read the blog. Always good to hear from all of you. I love the pics you send me and feel so much more like I am not just sending my thoughts out into the blogosphere.

Gonna be a sale tomorrow. Will post more about that later today. Still working on your holiday cards, gift tags, or table place cards. I've attached a couple of great holiday graphics for you to use if you find them interesting.

Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom.

1 comment:

Uniquely Ella said...

Not here, you wanna swap. I love Miami. Grew up in Chicago, yes I so miss the snow. Christmas lights on palm trees takes a bit to get used to. Please post pics for us in the DEEP south to enjoy!