Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas


I know that the politically correct thing is Happy Holidays but I'm old enough to remember when people wished Merry Christmas to everyone and it was a good thing evoking sweet memories and best wishes. It is in that spirit today that I wish you all happy times over the next few weeks. I wish you all the love of family and friends, the peace that comes with taking a pause from your everyday worries, the wonder of observing the generosity that manifests itself in so many different ways this time of year, and the knowledge that the things that you do for others are appreciated.

You have all been so generous to me this past year, with your thoughts and good wishes, with your enthusiasm and ideas and, most of all, with your support.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I wish you all a happy holiday season. I wish you all the best of everything in the New Year.

No comments: