Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Sale - Free Shipping




I have been away for a bit, but life happens. I've missed you all. To show you how much I have missed you, I am offering free shipping today on all orders over $10.00.

You can't get much better than that.

I have just finished listing some excellent Tim Holtz cling stamps including some excellent Christmas images. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get started on your holiday decor, cards and albums. This is the last free shipping sale of the year so ORDER SOMETHING HEAVY>>>>>>> Feel free to pass this offer along to your friends...

I leave you with a picture of my grandchildren at the beach - their first time at the ocean. It's at times like this that you realize how good life really is.

Hope you all had a great Halloween.

Sue

No comments: