Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gearing Up for Thanksgiving - Got Your Centerpiece?



I've been away from the blog but I'm back (I wonder how many blogs you could visit during busy seasons and get a very similar comment).

You know that I'm a big Cosmo Cricket fan and they have posted a video for a very quick and cute way to decorate your table for Thanksgiving (or really any) meal. The great thing about it is that it uses scraps (they, of course use new Nutmeg papers, but any fall colored papers will do) and the paper flowers they make can be used on the table, napkin rings, placecards, pretty much anything you want to change up a little for the holidays. See the video at http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/2009/11/fall-centerpiece.html. The finished project is posted here.

I hope that you are all able to remain calm and keep your sense of humor during the upcoming madness. Watch for another posting from me on Wednesday or Thursday announcing my Black Friday Sale (because I am a traditionalist) and a different sale for Cyber Monday (because I try to be trendy) I guarantee you will love the FREEdom in both sales.....

I leave you with a downloadable Thanksgiving graphic - perfect for your table cards....

1 comment:

Jude said...

This is so pretty and love the colours, happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
Arohanui Jude Xx