Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holiday Gifting - Time to Get Started


I have been moving through some web sites for inspiration and thought that I would save you all some time and effort by showing you some cool things I've found. I was out on the Jenni Bowlin site and found these ornaments that you can make from bookplates. You might already have some of these around, already painted or ready to paint. They are really cute and easy and a cropadile will make the holes for the chains or hangers. You can pretty much use any size bookplate (remember when everything had to have a bookplate - boy do I have a lot of these laying around) and a large one with a small one hanging from it would be excellent. A little glitter on the frame, a little vintage picture in the middle - what could be easier.....

Check back tomorrow - you never know what may show up..

No comments: