Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Customer Art

I have a couple of pieces that customers have sent.  I always love to get art from customers who use what they buy here to make fabulous things.

First comes a great tag from Betsy Gray.  Betsy used the little goodie bag she got with her order to make this tag....how cute is that!



Then Purnima made this fabulous tag with her new Tim Holtz Distress Stains.


Fabulous creations...don't you think?

Have some fabulous art to share?  Send it along to me at sue.stoughton@gmail.com and it will post at some future time....

3 comments:

Betsy G. said...

Thank you Sue for including my tag in your customer art gallery! I love all your works of art which are so inspiring :) xo ~Betsy

Irith said...

What a great idea to show your customer's art in your post!

Karen said...

These are both just gorgeous. How great to show the work that your customers do :) I just found you and your store and received my 1st order. Great stuff, great prices! Got you bookmarked!