Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Back From Vacation

And ready to sell.....

I had a great vacation in Door County but I'm back and now I'm gearing up for the month of October. From now until Tuesday night September 29th at midnight, my entire Etsy shop is 10% off the prices shown. Fill up your cart, pay for your order, and I'll refund 10% of your order back to you through Paypal.

Doesn't include freight but does include those items marked Destash.

Shop to your heart's content. Don't be shy. If you want more than one of something, ask me and I will let you know if I do. If there is something that you have been looking for from 7gypsies or Cosmo Cricket, just ask. I have a lot of unlisted items from these two.

10% off. How fabulous is that?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It sounds like you had a great time on vacation!