Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Tuesday - Time for Sale of the Week





Congratulations to all who participated in last week's 10% off the entire site sale. Lots of fun things traveling around in the postal trucks last week because of the sales.

So how can you top 10% off the whole site?

I think you can top that by offering 50% off all the victorian scrap listed on the site.

That's right. Choose any Victorian Scrap today and pay only $1.00. Unbelievable, I know, but I am approaching the 700 items sold number and would love to hit that number today.

Regular shipping charges will apply (the post office is not having a sale today, but I will reduce your shipping to the amount paid to the post office if your shipping amounts are excessive. I'll refund your excess shipping costs when I get back from the post office.

I'll be listing more throughout the day. Orders must be submitted and paid today.

If you have questions, let me know.

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: