Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's Anyone?

So I am on etsy one day and I get an order right before I go out the door to the post office and I toss the product in an envelope and send it out. A few days later, I get this message from the fabulous Tiffy (it's actually Tiffany but I love that her etsy id is stampinmamatiffy) talking about how fast my shipping is. I, of course being the person that I am, tell her that it was a fluke and that she should not expect such fast turn around every time to which she responds that she doesn't care much because the stuff is so fabulous.

Anyway, an etsy/blog love affair was born from this simple conversation. When you get a minute, visit www.stampingattiffanys.blogspot.com to meet my new friend Tiffany. You will see some great projects, be eligible for some RAKs and, if you hurry and follow her instructions, a giveaway of Tattered Angles and Jenni Bowlin Halloween product, courtesy of my etsy shop. Lots of inspiration to be found on her blog. Love ya Tiffy!

Also if you have a minute, check out the new Melissa Frances on the etsy site. Posted a couple of things this morning with more to follow.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

omg!! Your so sweet!!!