Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Whatcha Doin'?

I find myself with - oddly enough - very little to do.

Don't get me wrong, I have lots of projects and things that I 'should' do, but nothing pressing.....nothing with urgency......nothing that compares with the pressure of the time leading up to Christmas.....

Odd feeling..

I cleared the sidewalk salt off the front hallway floors, took the sheets from the beds in the guest rooms, got the holiday serving platters ready to pack and downloaded the pics from the camera and put them in their folders......gonna go clean off the table in the workroom and get to some of those scanning projects I've been meaning to get to.

I just listed some new colors in some great Chatterbox albums at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com - a couple of the colors perfect for Valentine's Day projects.  Never too early to get started on the next big gift making event.



Have a great week.  Carve out a little bite of peace and quiet somewhere - sometime.

No comments: