Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wandering Around the Blogopshere



So there is the blog feature that allows you to  see what blogosphere location they come from when they get to your blog (how cool is that?).  So I was looking and the list carries the usual mail and search locations along with some visitors from the etsy site.  But then there was an internet address that I didn't recognize so I went there to see what it was and I sure am glad I did.

Apparently, at some point, Sandi Manning in New South Wales Australia stumbled over my blog and  listed me on hers as a source of inspriation.  But, talk about inspiration, you should she her stuff.  She is currently working on a series of heart hangers (how perfect as we turn our attention to Valentine's Day) that are truly FABULOUS.  You have to see them.

You can visit Sandi's blog at http://puddleduckfarm.blogspot.com/

Today, I leave you with a great New Year's Eve image. 

Enjoy the day.

No comments: