Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lookie Lookie

Ok, so here's the thing. One of the things that people do on Etsy is offer their 'view of interesting things' in the form of a Treasury. People who put these collections together, do them around a 'theme'. It has been a great month for itsalwaysfabulous in Etsy treasuries. I have had my victorian scrap birds, shabby French stamps, bingo cards, itinerary stamps and a couple of other things selected to appear in Treasuries. It is so cool to see what my products have been featured with. My shabby French stamps were featured with a chair covered in script fabric and clothespins stamped with French postcard writings. My bingo cards were featured with a whole collection of other Bingo things - some vintage and some new. My itinerary stamp was featured with some of the coolest travel stuff on Etsy. If you have a minute, find the treasury section on Etsy, type in a search keyword and spend a few minutes looking at some excellent collections of stuff. Start here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/?ref=fp_nav_treasury

In other news, I have 3999 sales. You know what that means......A SALE!

Starting Monday the 13th, there will be 40 items on sale, some favorite items at reduced prices and some brand new things I have been saving up just for this sale.

You never know what will show up. You'll just have to stop by www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com and check it out. I'll be sending out more information soon.

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the great fall weather.

1 comment:

SusanK said...

Can't wait to see what's on sale! Isn't it fun to see a product used in so many different ways?