Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Anniversary Sale - Time Flies When You're Having Fun


One year ago I had an idea. I thought that if I was careful in choosing my products and had good prices and great customer service, I might be able to sell a few things. I thought that people would appreciate a great selection without having to pay full price and not having to pay lots and lots of shipping dollars. So with my fingers crossed, I started my little shop on etsy.

One year later I am happy to report that the little concept has worked well. I have sold over 1400 'things'. All of you have made it possible for me to grow and have more things available for sale and stay at home with my dogs all day and look out into my yard and work real hard at something that I love doing.

So I would like to say Thank You for your orders, your support, your encouragement, your comments, your suggestions and all the excellent things you have done to make my little dream a reality.

Go to www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com. There are 14 Anniversary Specials for you to find. There is Cosmo Cricket paper for $1.00, there are Jenni Bowlin buttons for $1.50, there are stamp sets for $3.00, there are 14 things for you to find and to love and to enjoy. Put as many different deals into the cart as you would like, but in order to be fair to all of you, one of each offer please. As I sell out of one offer, I will replace it with a different one so there will always be 14 Anniversary Sale items. I expect you will all be buying a lot, so I will be adjusting excess shipping charges back to you through paypal after I go to the post office.

While you are there, check out all the new Jenni Bowlin I will be listing today, brand new this week in addition to the new Tim Holtz stamps. Don't see something you want? Let me know and I will see what I can do about getting it for you.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me this year.

Sue

No comments: