Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today's Etsy - Vintage Milk Caps and Some Fabulous Stamps


Good Morning -

It's gloomy here so I think I'll list some Etsy items. I just got a load of milk bottle caps. These guys are perfect for paper crafting and altered art project. They are the real thing, 1.75 inches across and never used, just waiting for the right project to land on. I've listed 7 sets of four for only $2.00 per set. How excellent is that. I have more of the smaller size to list, but first some stamps. A friend of mine is doing a destash and she is selling off some of her stampin up collection as well as a few others. As always, you can shop my etsy store at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com

Might have a few more 7gypsies to list also later today....you just never know. Have a great Sunday...

1 comment:

cappy sue creations said...

to neat and I love your dog from above.