Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surprise - It's Tuesday Again

I know there was a reason that I picked Fridays to post the technique of the week. I just can't remember what it was......

This week's technique comes from Cosmo Cricket. http://cosmocricket.blogspot.com/2008/10/get-little-chemistry.html
In addition to a look at their fabulous new valentine's day line, they have several fun tips for using fabric and also nail polish to paint chipboard.

In other news, I went scrapping this past weekend. Had a blast!!!! Pictures to follow and ask me about all the famous people I scrapped with! I have stories of the weekend that are, guess what, fabulous.

Hope that all you midwesterners are enjoying the autumn weather. For those of you in the San Francisco Bay area, check out the Scrapbook Territory blog to get the details of your chance to spend an evening with some of the girls from Hero Arts and preview the new stamps.

Trying to get the technique up on Friday this week, I remain.....

No comments: