Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Running to Catch Up (again)

It has been a while since I have been here and so much has been happening!

First of all, and most fun, I taught my first class at Scrapbook Territory yesterday! I had a great group of very very talented customers and, although it took a little longer (really a lot longer) than scheduled, everybody had a great time. Beautiful Mini Christmas Albums using Cosmo Cricket product. So many sign ups for the first session, that we have added another session in a few weeks. How great is that.

Secondly, and almost as much fun, I worked for Rusty Pickle at the Sacramento Expo. It was a great three days, lots and lots of fun. Alaina, Brenda, and Beth were fantastic and so great to work with. Some of the gang from Scrapbook Territory were there. It was so good to see them.

Chris is in the midwest on his tour of the family. He spent time with Melissa and Kevin (and Jacques, of course), on to Cincy to visit Dad, Phij and Nancy and now in Peoria to see Geoff, Missy and the babies. I'm jealous. He has promised pictures of all of his stops. More to crop, just what I needed.

No comments: