Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Victorian Scrap

I know that you all love it.......the stuff that makes your projects so much fun.  Tiny flowers, little santas, fish and birds and horses and all kinds of stuff.

This stuff is great.  If you haven't used it before, now is the perfect time to try it.  This is a slightly glossy thick paper, printed with the original art from the 20's and 30's and then it is embossed so that the paper now has dimension.  How cool is that.

I listed a bunch of new designs yesterday (even got my husband to help) and they are so cute and I am so excited about them that I am offering free shipping on them starting today until Sunday for only my fabulous blog followers.  As always, check out and I will refund your shipping charges.

Also, take a peek through the rest of the shop.  I have started to list the items for the 5000 sale and you never know what you will find.

I leave you with a pic of one of the scrap designs I listed yesterday.

Happy shopping

No comments: