Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabulous Fridays


Something I have been meaning to do for a while. Was going to do it on Tuesdays, but Technique Tuesday is already using my preferred title for that day.

So every Friday will be fabulous here! In the course of my travels through the vast internet, I often come across cool techniques that stretch my imagination and challenge my creativity (and also help me get unstuck when I am in a rut.) So, not wanting to keep all that creative mojo to myself, I thought I would take a few minutes every Friday and share what I find with you. I am not reinventing, not editing, merely passing along things I find fabulous.

For our first edition, I am going back to a technique that is certainly not new, but a great technique for stamping. With the holidays coming along and many of us looking for card ideas, I will share this with you. If you read through it and have questions or need help locating the materials used in the technique, let me know. Just click on the link below and enjoy....

http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/08/september-techn.html

No comments: