Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Life is moving quickly





So, do you have any Maya Road mini albums lying around the house? Maya Road has put out a call for albums to display in their booth at the Craft and Hobby Show next month. They want four pictures and your contact information. If you have never submitted anything you have done, this could be an easy way to get into the submission habit. These are the pictures that I submitted. See the details at http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs047/1101294029850/archive/1101938673878.html

Things are going well for me as I hope they are for all of you. Two students created the Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar album with me last week at Scrapbook Territory. We had a late night finishing, but lots of fun in the process. The class is being offered again and the full sample is in the store.

We are heading off to the big craft and hobby show at the beginning of February, so if there is something you would like us to be on the look for, let me know and I will keep it in mind as we look around.

Family is in town this week. Pictures to follow. Got a manicure today. I wonder how alcohol inks will look on my new acrylic nails?

Take care and enjoy the beautiful California weather this week.

No comments: