Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jeni Bowlin Stamps, Paint and Ink - A Match Made in Heaven - And A Free Stamp Offer

OK - so I have been scrapbooking for a while now and, as with most things in life, trends arrive and disappear, and sometimes they come back.

I am thrilled to see the return of foam stamps.  Jenni Bowlin has three different sets of foam stamps - three in each set and they are fabulous.  Some are backgrounds, some are shadow stamps for Jenni's acrylic stamps - but all of them are fabulous. 

I put together a little technique video for how to work with these stamps along with the paint daubers, acrylic stamps and Jenni's ink.  Just a short little bit of youtube that you might be interested in.  You can see it at:  http://www.youtube.com/user/itsalwaysfabulous?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/M_KQw318Tzo

While I can't give away the new Jenni stamps, I can give away some fabulous foam alphabet stamps.  From now until September 5th, place any order at itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com and put the phrase I LOVE FOAM STAMPS in the comment section of your order and I will send you a free set of foam alphabet stamps - can't beat this......




No comments: