Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Discount Product Just Listed

So this is the time of year the manufacturers try to clear out their old stuff to make room for the stuff they will be selling at the trade show next month.  Lots and lats of bargains and the UPS man is complaining of a sore back.

Lots of this stuff will be part of the 10,000 sale (looks like next week) but the stuff is being listed now, it will just get tagged and categorized for easier shopping next week.

Today's highlight, and now listed, is the Old School Collection by Pink Paislee.  This is the perfect product for scrapping your school or graduation.  Some of the items are not necessarily school specific.  There are 12x12 papers, 6x6 papers, transfers, metal buttons, canvas borders, flip notes, clear cards, tinsel ribbon and so much more.  To purchase the entire collection, all of the stuff listed above is $19.00.  Certainly enough for a mini album and oh so much more.  You can see all the fabulousness at www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com.  If you want the whole collection, email me at sue.stoughton@gmail.com and I'll put it all together for you and send you a paypal invoice for the whole thing - with a blog-follower-only bonus of 7gypsies stickers thrown in for good measure.




For you smash book lovers - see the fabulous silver fabric stretchy band perfect for your next creation - at a price that will make you want more than one.

If you are planning to shop the 10,000 sale next week and are worried about shipping, fill a cart, send me a note in the comment section that you are not done yet and I will hold your order until next week.

Canadian customers - I cannot ship to you at this time.  I cannot even take your packages to the post office.  You can either check out and pay and I will package and hold until I am able to ship or you can send me a list of the things you are interested in and I will hold them until I can ship.

 Have a great day and a great weekend.

No comments: