Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Basic Grey Page Kits - Monthly - So Very Cute



So, a while back there were some people here at the house scrapping and one of them kept cranking out these really cute layouts, all with Basic Grey paper (have you ever seen a bad layout with Basic Grey paper?) So we see that not only does she have great layouts but she has 'stuff' left over when she is done with the layout. Turns out that Alicia (of the sweater fame) was a member of Page Kit of The Month from Basic Grey. Absolutely cute layouts, all delivered to her door complete with everything (except adhesives and pics) to finish the layouts - even printed instructions.

So, being the curious person that I am, I started looking into it. Found out that Basic Grey is offering the kit of the month thingy again for 2010 (March 2010 to Feb 2011) but this year if you buy all 12 kits, you get an album to put them in at the end of the year for free. Album will be exclusive and not for sale anywhere outside the Kit of the Month thingy.

So here is what I know. I have lots of interest and only a very few kits left. Kits arrive every two months, so I have March and April Now. Shipping is $4.95 priority to anywhere in the US. Cost of the kits elsewhere (and the Basic Grey recommended retail price) is $20.00 plus shipping PER KIT. Cost from me is $16.50 per kit - $33.00 for two kits and $4.95 shipping for the two (if you need shipping).

In addition, because there was so much stuff left over when I made the samples, I made another set of two page layouts with the leftovers and I am including pics of those layouts with the kits. Pics of my layouts are not the best and will email better pics on request.

I have, like I said, very few of these left, but if you are interested, let me know.

I have attached pics of the March and April kit layouts.

It's sale week on the etsy site and lots of new Tim Holtz product arriving and listed there on Tuesday.....

Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments: