Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

More New Product and the Last Two May Winners



It seems that May just flew by and now June is going to be challenging for many as we try to fit weddings, birthdays, graduations and vacations into what has to be one of the most wonderful months of the year.

In the last few days, I posted Jenni Bowlin Crepe Paper Ribbon and some fabulous Chipboard Buttons. I also posted some vintage cartoon cards (perfect for ATC's an any other altered project) and the last of this batch of Victorian Scrap. Stop by when you have a few minutes to browse and see all the fabulous new things.

There is a special on the Etsy site. Teresa Collins unmounted stamps are selling for almost 50% off the retail. Perfect opportunity to get some of those stamps you have been putting off buying.

Last two winners for May blog followers are TatteredCowWings and Prpldy. Congratulations to all the winners. All winners need to contact me to give me a mailing address.

The June blog promotion is tied in with Etsy. Send a new customer to Etsy - someone who has not purchased from me before - and get a credit when they purchase from me. You will get 10% of their purchase total as a credit. All they need to do is to mention your name in the notes when they purchase and you will get credit on your next Etsy purchase from my shop. How excellent is that. Credits will be good until the end of July. So send your friends over to www.itsalwaysfabulous.etsy.com and you could rake in the credits. If you have questions, let me know.

Hope you all have a great rest-of-the-week.

No comments: