Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today's Postings - What Could Be More Fabulous

than paper packs from 7gypsies? Today on my etsy I posted 7gypsies 6x6 paperpacks from Savannah, Gypsy Market, and Nottinghill collections. In addition, I posted journaling and mini bingo cards and the last of my Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons.

I'm running a special on the Teresa Collins 8x8 paper from the Family collection. Normally .50 per sheet, the special is 10 sheets for $3.50 with a bonus of 2 extra pages. That's 12 sheets of 8x8 paper in the Family patterns for $3.50.

Just for blog followers - I have the instructions for two new album projects from Teresa Collins. One is a 6x12 family album and the other is a recipe book. Email me and I will send them along to your email box.

That's all for today. What are you doing today?

No comments: